Sunday, January 2, 2011

Re-runs and Last Year's News

image from google search
I am so sick of hearing Last Year's News, they have been telling it over and over again since Dec. 30 and this weekend is just awful for it.  OMG, and the re-runs! I am sick of them as well. Makes for a very boring blog when you have nothing new to say.  I mean really, how many times do I need to see all the bloops and blobs of every TV and Movie personality?  I didn't really care the first time I heard them.  Why in the world would I care the second time around?  Do you hear me TV Programmers? In case you didn't, "I DON'T CARE!"

Hopefully, we can all put last year behind us really soon and move on to new challenges for a better new year.  I for one hope to get back in my studio and paint up a storm. (or at least something controversial)

Good luck to all you artist out there and let's move on to the new year.  Find your Muse and get creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: