Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's Me Again

  View from My Studio Window (sigh)
Sorry for not posting lately guys.  I have a close family member with the dreaded Alzheimer's Disease and I am afraid I have been obsessed with that.  What I am coming to realize is that I must live today because tomorrow my life may be taken from me even if I am still walking this earth.  I vow to get back into my blog world and hope there are readers out there that enjoy hearing the things I share.

I have so many things in my head that I want to do.  I have paintings etched in my brain, a book I need to write (I have it started but I hope my laptop doesn't freak out on me) and there's still that Homemade Christmas Thing I talked my family into this year! It has been hard to get started on some of these things since we have been out of town for over a year now. We are scheduled to be back at home around the first of April and I can't wait. My Studio has been beckoning me from afar .... like a light from a lighthouse calling me back to the safe harbor of the world I like to live in.

enough said for today ... happy creating ya'll

1 comment:

  1. That really says it. Paintings etched in your mind and book that isn't going to write itself. Totally.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting: